- About 10 minutes (including prep)
- About 4 to 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons of cashews (or your favorite nut or seed)
- 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds (you may have to double this amount if it’s too small for your blender)
- 1 cup of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
- 3 to 4 leaves of fresh basil
- ⅓ cup of strawberries
- ⅔ tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup of chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 4 to 5 thin long slices of zucchini
- Garnish with ½ cup of chopped arugula and a little fresh thyme
- For the “cheese” topping, combine 2 tablespoons of hemp seed and 2 tablespoons of cashew in a blender (if you have a Magic Bullet or coffee grinder, that will work better). Blend until the cashews are as broken up as you can get them. It’s OK if there are a couple of chunks. Set aside in a bowl.
- For the sauce, combine 1 cup of sun-dried tomatoes, 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary, 3 to 4 leaves of fresh basil, 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme, a ⅓ cup of strawberries, ⅔ cup of chopped cherry tomatoes, 2 whole scallions (break them up before throwing them in), and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in the blender. Blend on medium-high until completely combined. Set aside.
- For the crust, hold a zucchini vertically and cut it into thin strips (kind of like lasagna). Trim the bottoms so they are square.
- Spread the pizza sauce onto each zucchini slice. Sprinkle a generous amount of your “cheese” on top.
- Top your pizza with fresh chopped arugula and thyme and turn on some Frank Sinatra!
- If you don’t have a high-powered blender, soak the sun-dried tomatoes for 30 minutes before using them (dump out the water)!
Check out Megan’s transformation profile!
Discover Megan’s Top 5 Tips for creating the life you want!