Dr. Samuel A. Mielcarski shares his recipe for Sweet Mango Salsa, made with mangos, tomatoes, bell pepper, herbs and more.
You were given the gift of life. Dr. SAM reveals how to give yourself the gift of living well. As a health and wellness specialist, Dr. SAM has empowered thousands of people of all ages to overcome various health challenges. Dr. SAM’s 17 years of clinical experience as a licensed physical therapist has allowed him to gain valuable insight for guiding and coaching others toward having a better quality of life. His unique RAW-habilitationTM system of health and wellness is not only safe, affordable and easy to follow but provides people with a true “quick fix!” He is the author of Dr. SAM’s Revolutionary Rehab Manual and Feel Good Now!, a speaker and health retreat facilitator as well as a leader in the raw food lifestyle.
Dr. SAM’s dedication to helping others combined with his sense of humor and practical health advice have made him a highly sought-after health and wellness consultant. Dr. SAM’s guidance may not only change your life, it may even save it!
- 2 large fresh mangos, peeled
- 1 to 2 large tomatoes
- 1 medium to large red pepper
- 1 orange
- 1 to 2 sticks of celery
- 1 small bunch of fresh cilantro
- 2 to 3 small sprigs of fresh fennel or dill
- 1 small handful of fresh arugula
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lime juice
- Use a kitchen knife to cut the ingredients into small pieces.
- Place the ingredients into a food processor or blender and purée ingredients to desired consistency.
- Pour contents of blender into a large bowl and you are done.
- You can use celery or other veggies to dip into the salsa or add salsa to a lettuce or leafy green veggie wrap! Enjoy!