You were given the gift of life. Dr. SAM reveals how to give yourself the gift of living well. As a health and wellness specialist, Dr. SAM has empowered thousands of people of all ages to overcome various health challenges. Dr. SAM’s 17 years of clinical experience as a licensed physical therapist has allowed him to gain valuable insight for guiding and coaching others toward having a better quality of life. His unique RAW-habilitationTM system of health and wellness is not only safe, affordable and easy to follow but provides people with a true “quick fix!” He is the author of Dr. SAM’s Revolutionary Rehab Manual and Feel Good Now!, a speaker and health retreat facilitator as well as a leader in the raw food lifestyle.
Dr. SAM’s dedication to helping others combined with his sense of humor and practical health advice have made him a highly sought-after health and wellness consultant. Dr. SAM’s guidance may not only change your life, it may even save it!
- 2 large fresh mangos, peeled
- 1 to 2 large tomatoes
- 1 medium to large red pepper
- 1 orange
- 1 to 2 sticks of celery
- 1 small bunch of fresh cilantro
- 2 to 3 small sprigs of fresh fennel or dill
- 1 small handful of fresh arugula
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lime juice
- Use a kitchen knife to cut the ingredients into small pieces.
- Place the ingredients into a food processor or blender and purée ingredients to desired consistency.
- Pour contents of blender into a large bowl and you are done.
- You can use celery or other veggies to dip into the salsa or add salsa to a lettuce or leafy green veggie wrap! Enjoy!