Toni lives in the mountains of tropical Jamaica. She started her raw food journey December 14, 2010, weighing 230 pounds. She lost 120 pounds in a year and reversed Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and other health conditions, getting off all medication. Toni is the founder of the popular Facebook group Raw and Delicious Lifestyles.
- Serves 8
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- ½ sweet onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and minced
- 3 tablespoons of cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of tamarind “meal”
- Salt and cayenne pepper to taste
- In a medium-size bowl, mix the mango, papaya, tomato, avocado, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice and tamarind.
- Season to taste with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.
Check out Toni’s transformation profile!
Discover Toni’s Top 5 Tips for daily essentials!