- 1 large fully ripe papaya
- 1 fresh young/Green/Thai coconut
- 1 bunch of water spinach (also known as kang kong)
- ½ bunch of garlic chives (optional)
- Cut the papaya in half. Scoop out and discard the seeds. Scoop the papaya “meal” into a blender.
- Add the soft, jelly-like “meal” of the young coconut.
- Add chopped garlic chives to taste.
- Blend the ingredients into a smooth sauce.
- Coursely chop the water spinach into inch long (2-3cm) pieces.
- Add the salad greens to a large salad bowl.
- Pour the blended sauce over the salad greens and devour.
Check out Grant’s transformation profile!
Discover Grant’s Top 10 Tips for health!