Jessica Fuller shares her recipe for Hemp-Chia Delight, a hearty mixture of seeds and fruit such as bananas and blueberries. Jessica, of Orem, Utah, studies community health at Utah Valley University. She’s among the youngest raw food leaders, spreading the message about the importance of eating a healthful diet on her blog and Facebook page. She also helped launch the Health and Nutrition Club at UVU.
- ¼ cup of chia seeds
- ⅓ cup of hemp seeds
- 1½ cups of water
- Either 1 banana (sliced) or 1 handful of blueberries or both!
- Blend hemp seeds and water until smooth.
- Combine hemp and water mixture with chia seeds in a bowl.
- Wait for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place bananas and/or blueberries (or any other fruit of your choosing) into the bowl and add any other seasoning or sweetener you desire such as cinnamon or nutmeg.
Check out Jessica’s transformation profile!
Discover Jessica’s Top 5 Tips for eating a raw food diet on a budget.