Harley Johnstone, a.k.a. “Durianrider,” co-operates 30BananasADay.com, the world’s leading high-carb raw vegan forum, with Freelee and broadcasts videos to his main YouTube channel‘s tens of thousands of subscribers. He went raw vegan in 2006 and leads a low-fat, fruit-based raw vegan diet. Explore his website, Durianrider.com, for more!
- Eat as much sweet fruit as you want!
- Start the day with a quart of water before you eat breakfast.
- Go to bed each day as early as possible.
- If you want more peace, ditch the mobile phone! I haven’t had one since 2007.
- Go car free as much as possible. Ride your bike if you want a toned body. Fruit will get you slim, but you have to move to get toned.
- Get used to people hating you for being fit and healthy. Whenever you defy the status quo, expect massive resistance. Take nothing personally, though!
- Aim for clear urine at least 10 times a day and a few times a night. Pee in a bottle or bucket and empty it on the garden upon rising. Helps the plants and hydrated bodies are slim bodies!
- Be patient! Not even on steroids and with Olympic-style training can someone get results in three years that take the average person 10 years. It takes about 10 years to build a naturally fit body. Start today!
- Study, study, study! Take advice from those getting the drug-free results you desire.
- Eat most of your calories for breakfast and lunch. Never skip breakfast—just means you will be eating later at night and not sleep as well as you could.
Check out Harley’s transformation profile!
Hungry for more? Check out Harley’s simple directions for enjoying marang!
Discover Freelee’s Top 10 Tips for health!