Anthea Frances Falkiner shares her recipe for Fruity Muesli. “When the weather’s turning cooler in Australia, I start dreaming about wintery kinda cereals,” Anthea says. “This raw muesli is so darn delicious you are going to want to make a few bowls of it—like I do!
“There’s nothing quite like the sweet, crunchy pairing of apple and celery with creamy banana,” Anthea continues. “Top it off with warming spices, coconut and some dried figs and date and you have an indulgent treat! If you’re craving granola, then this will totally satisfy that hankering.”
Profoundly healed from a myriad of health issues, Anthea set out on a quest to help others regain their health and lives through the power of raw fruits and vegetables. She learned that a raw food diet doesn’t have to be complicated, that fruits and vegetables, simply prepared, are man and woman’s preferred and optimal diet.
As a writer, teacher and mother, teaching others about the incredible benefits of a fruit-based raw food diet is her absolute passion, and she does this through one-on-one health coaching and her numerous entertaining articles on RealRawNutrition.com, YouTube at Anthea Frances Falkiner and social media.
- 2 medium apples
- 1 banana
- 1 dried fig
- 2 Medjool dates
- 1 stick of celery
- A sprinkling of shredded coconut
- A shake of cinnamon
- A shake of mixed spice
- Chop up banana, apples, fig, dates and celery into small pieces. Mix in a bowl.
- Sprinkle coconut and spices on top and enjoy!
- “Personally, I double this recipe for a proper 800-odd-calorie breaky meal,” Anthea says. “But this recipe will make one bowlful for a snack.”
- “But, where’s the milk?” Anthea says rhetorically. “If you feel like there’s something missing without adding milk, then you don’t have to resort to cow’s, soy or rice milk. You can keep it totally fruity by making a watery banana ‘mylk’. Simply blend one banana and 1 to 1½ cups of water together in a blender and pour this mixture over the top.
Check out Anthea Frances Falkiner’s transformation interview!
Discover Anthea’s Top 5 Tips for transitioning to a raw food diet!