Victor is completing his degree in plant-ecophysiology research while he builds a fruit-based food forest called Fruitluck Farms. He started the food forest because “there is no food in the world like food that comes live, fresh and from your own hands,” he said. “All the care and nurturing you give your trees and plants comes right back as self-love and high vitality. When he is not studying or working the land, he loves long-distance running, Olympic lifting, swimming, diving, cycling, rock climbing, mountain trekking and canoeing.
“My journey in this lifestyle is largely about enacting environmental shifts,” Victor said. “Plant-based, especially perennial tree-crop-based eating, is the wave of the future. Every home with a zero-carbon, self-sustaining food forest is the ultimate future! It is time for humans to claim their highest quality of life through vitality, wellness and personal expression. As the saying goes, ‘When all of the water and land is polluted, humans will then discover they cannot eat money.’ Grow more fruit!”
- Varied sweet greens (maker’s choice)
- 2 to 3 oranges, peeled cut into small chunks
- 1½ cups pomegranate kernels
- 1 cucumber, sliced paper thin or spiralized
- 2 handfuls of mint or basil, chopped
- 1 small handful of walnuts, pumpkin seeds or pine nuts, chopped
- A few green onion tops or ¼ cup red onion diced (optional)
- Mix all ingredients and enjoy!
Check out Victor’s transformation profile!
Discover Victor’s Top 5 Tips for staying long-term fruit-based raw!