Swayze Foster of FitOnRaw.com presents her recipe for Super Savory Red Pepper Dressing. Swayze lost weight and overcame anemia, restless-leg syndrome, joint pain and headaches on a low-fat raw food diet.
Swayze is the author of The Science of Eating Raw and Low Fat, Fruit Filled, High Fun Raw Recipes. Her YouTube channel is now called Unnatural Vegan.
“I like to make it in advance and store in the fridge,” Swayze says about this delicious dressing.
Super Savory Red Pepper Dressing: Serving Size
- 7 servings
Super Savory Red Pepper Dressing: Ingredients
- 7 ounces of walnuts or any nut or seed you wish
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 2 red bell peppers
- Celery powder from 4 bunches of celery
- Cumin to taste
- Water to blend
Super Savory Red Pepper Dressing: Directions
- Blend everything together and combine with your favorite salad fixings. I personally love this dressing mixed with a couple of tablespoons of salsa and then combined with romaine, sliced cucumber and grated carrot. So delicious and savory!
- You can make the dressing as thick or thin as you like, depending on how much water you use. If you don’t have a high-powered blender such as a Vitamix, you will have to blend in batches.
Super Savory Red Pepper Dressing: Tip
- To dehydrate your own celery, simply slice celery into half-inch slices or smaller and place in a dehydrator overnight.
Check out Swayze’s transformation profile!