Swayze Foster of FitOnRaw.com presents her recipe for Super Savory Red Pepper Dressing. Swayze lost weight and overcame anemia, restless-leg syndrome, joint pain and headaches on a low-fat raw food diet.
“I like to make it in advance and store in the fridge,” Swayze says about this delicious dressing.
- 7 servings
- 7 ounces of walnuts or any nut or seed you wish
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 2 red bell peppers
- Celery powder from 4 bunches of celery
- Cumin to taste
- Water to blend
- Blend everything together and combine with your favorite salad fixings. I personally love this dressing mixed with a couple of tablespoons of salsa and then combined with romaine, sliced cucumber and grated carrot. So delicious and savory!
- You can make the dressing as thick or thin as you like, depending on how much water you use. If you don’t have a high-powered blender such as a Vitamix, you will have to blend in batches.
- To dehydrate your own celery, simply slice celery into half-inch slices or smaller and place in a dehydrator overnight.
Check out Swayze’s transformation profile!