After years of dieting for weight loss, at the age of 27, Reny got kidney and liver inflammation, very dry skin, annoying infections and other ailments. This turned her attention from weight loss to health. That’s when she discovered the raw vegan lifestyle, in spring 2005. Not only did it heal most of her health challenges but keeps her weight down naturally, without deprivation and compromising her health. Today, at 37, after nine years of being raw vegan, she feels better than ever and is eager to share this knowledge with everyone who is interested.
1. Before the meal, take a deep breath and keep your attention on your feelings.
2. During your meal, listen to your belly more than your mouth.
3. Notice how you feel after a particular meal in a few hours and on a next day.
4. Take other factors in consideration—stress levels, other meals, exercise, sleep, etc.
5. Experiment until you find your own perfect way to eat and adjust as needed.