Reny Kattel shares her recipe for Cosmic Blue Smoothie, made with peaches, blueberries and dandelion. Reny is a sparkling health and fitness enthusiast. She holds a master’s degree in graphical design and loves photography, dancing, yoga, creating simple and balanced raw vegan recipes and digging into the latest research on health and fitness, trying it on herself and sharing her experience with others. She is a co-author of an award-winning book, Simply Vibrant Recipes.
After years of dieting for weight loss, at the age of 27, Reny got kidney and liver inflammation, very dry skin, annoying infections and other ailments. This turned her attention from weight loss to health. That’s when she discovered the raw vegan lifestyle, in spring 2005. Not only did it heal most of her health challenges but keeps her weight down naturally, without deprivation and compromising her health. Today, at 37, after nine years of being raw vegan, she feels better than ever and is eager to share this knowledge with everyone who is interested.
- Blend most of your peaches and blueberries, leaving some to add on top.
- Add dandelion flowers and blend to desired consistency.
- Slice the rest of the peaches and add them to your smoothie.
- Sprinkle the rest of the blueberries on top.
- Take a deep breath and enjoy!