Ping moved to Melbourne in December 2003 with her family. She discovered organic gardening and learned that organic fruit tastes much better than conventionally grown fruit. Even better, Ping just jumped in to a raw food diet and put an end to all the pain in her body that had been bordering her for a decade. Ping’s health improved profoundly by her eating only fruits and vegetables. The raw food lifestyle opened up a whole new horizon for her.
1. Plant your own fruit, if possible, or go to farmers’ markets and make friends with the growers. Learn from them. Buy in bulk and organic.
2. Find your favourite fruit and eat monomeals, meaning one kind of fruit at a time.
3. Eat enough until you are fully satisfied and then trust your instincts on when to stop.
4. Move your body, stay in nature and be happy.
5. Do short fasts and have faith in yourself.