The transition was an eye-opening experience, as he continued to improve the more he incorporated a greater percentage of raw foods into his diet. From his experience, it is clear that it makes perfect sense to eat a raw food diet.
1. Start by incorporating one fully raw meal a day. Breakfast is probably easiest.
2. In the beginning, add healthy food to your diet. Don’t restrict.
3. Focus on consuming high-calorie fruits such as bananas, oranges, bananas, dates and mangos.
4. Make sure to get enough greens in your diet. I usually go for lettuce, celery, spinach, kale and cucumber.
5. Get quality sleep and try to reduce stress in your life.
6. Educate yourself along the way.
7. Join a CSA or co-op. Visiting your local farmer’s markets is also a good idea.
8. Exercise and spend time outdoors.
9. Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water when you first wake up.
10. Eat monomeals for easy digestion.
Check out John Fallucca’s transformation interview!
Hungry for more? Check out John’s Tropical Smoothie recipe!