John Fallucca shares his Top 10 Tips for a raw food transition. John was born and raised in the Philadelphia area. He enjoys hiking, playing volleyball, seeing live bands, traveling and thrilling adventures geared to push him past his personal limits. After experiencing the negative effects of the standard American diet, he decided to make a major lifestyle change in regard to diet and nutrition.
The transition was an eye-opening experience, as he continued to improve the more he incorporated a greater percentage of raw foods into his diet. From his experience, it is clear that it makes perfect sense to eat a raw food diet.
1. Start by incorporating one fully raw meal a day. Breakfast is probably easiest.
2. In the beginning, add healthy food to your diet. Don’t restrict.
5. Get quality sleep and try to reduce stress in your life.
6. Educate yourself along the way.
7. Join a CSA or co-op. Visiting your local farmer’s markets is also a good idea.
8. Exercise and spend time outdoors.
9. Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water when you first wake up.
10. Eat monomeals for easy digestion.
Check out John Fallucca’s transformation interview!
Hungry for more? Check out John’s Tropical Smoothie recipe!