“Yes, you can eat it all to yourself!” Jenee says.
- 100 grams of dates
- 4 bananas (peeled and frozen overnight)
- 4 heaped teaspoons of raw carob or raw cacao
- Remove the pits and soak the dates for about 30 minutes.
- Put the dates in a food processor or high-speed blender. Blend with 50 milliliters of water until you get a fluffy paste.
- Add the carob powder and blend again until all mixed together.
- Roughly chop the bananas and place in the chocolately mix. Blend until you get a delicious, creamy and fluffy chocolate mousse.
Check out Jenee’s transformation story!