Jenee “Fruity Gypsy” Hallick serves up Guilt Free Chocolate Mousse. Jenee has traveled the world, studying Ayurveda, naturopathy, fasting, raw food and reiki, and published the former FruityGypsy.com, where she offered information about a low-fat raw food diet, meditation and other lifestyle choices.
Censorship Is Making It Harder Than Ever to Find Natural Health Content. Help Your Family and Friends Plus Fruit-Powered by Sharing!
💛 Complete the Circle of Giving by Supporting This Content! 💛
“Yes, you can eat it all to yourself!” Jenee says.
- 100 grams of dates
- 4 bananas (peeled and frozen overnight)
- 4 heaped teaspoons of raw carob or raw cacao
- Remove the pits and soak the dates for about 30 minutes.
- Put the dates in a food processor or high-speed blender. Blend with 50 milliliters of water until you get a fluffy paste.
- Add the carob powder and blend again until all mixed together.
- Roughly chop the bananas and place in the chocolately mix. Blend until you get a delicious, creamy and fluffy chocolate mousse.
Check out Jenee’s transformation story!