Find more information about Petr on FruitRetreat.cz.
- Juice of oranges or limes
- Sun-dried tomatoes (optional)
- Spring onion (optional)
- Make zucchini pasta using a spiralizer. Put it into a bowl and add orange or lime juice so it covers all the zucchini. Marinate for at least four hours.
- Make the tomato sauce in a blender with fresh, great-tasting tomatoes, dates and lime. You can add some sun-dried tomatoes and spring onion if you wish.
- Strain the zucchini noodles (you can keep the orange or lime juice for later use or use it to make tomato sauce), put the noodles into a bowl and mix with the tomato sauce. Decorate with fresh basil.