Petr Cech shares his recipe for Sweet Tomato Sauce with Marinated Zucchini Noodles. Petr is a healthy lifestyle and raw food counselor and fruit lover, having been on a 100 percent low-fat raw vegan diet since 2003. Petr likes to write articles and give presentations about fruit, healthy lifestyle and a low-fat raw vegan diet as well as spread the important message to help save us, the animals and the planet. He enjoys gardening and planting fruit trees.
Find more information about Petr on FruitRetreat.cz.
- Juice of oranges or limes
- Sun-dried tomatoes (optional)
- Spring onion (optional)
- Make zucchini pasta using a spiralizer. Put it into a bowl and add orange or lime juice so it covers all the zucchini. Marinate for at least four hours.
- Make the tomato sauce in a blender with fresh, great-tasting tomatoes, dates and lime. You can add some sun-dried tomatoes and spring onion if you wish.
- Strain the zucchini noodles (you can keep the orange or lime juice for later use or use it to make tomato sauce), put the noodles into a bowl and mix with the tomato sauce. Decorate with fresh basil.