Kat Green shares her recipe for Savoury Wraps. Kat is a certified nutritional practitioner with a passion for helping others achieve their optimal health. Experience as a 20-year-long vegetarian, organic farmer, Hippocrates health educator, juice feaster, six-year raw foodist and raw vegan chef have all informed her low-fat raw vegan recipe books.
Censorship Is Making It Harder Than Ever to Find Natural Health Content. Help Your Family and Friends Plus Fruit-Powered by Sharing!
💛 Complete the Circle of Giving by Supporting This Content! 💛
Kat is living and loving the 80/10/10 raw vegan diet and aims to inspire others to include more raw fruits and vegetables in their life. Find her on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook.
- 1 cup of crimini mushrooms, chopped
- ¾ cup of celery, chopped
- ¾ cup of broccoli, chopped
- ½ cup of carrots, chopped
- ½ cup of avocado
- ¼ cup of sun-dried tomato
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- ⅛ cup of fresh oregano, minced
- ⅛ cup of fresh thyme, minced
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- Combine main ingredients in a food processor. Using the “S” blade, pulse until desired texture.
- Serve on romaine lettuce leaves.
- Replace oregano with ½ cup of minced fresh cilantro or a dash of cumin.
More with Kat Green in Fruit-Powered Magazine
Kat Green Is Enjoying Community, Nature and Fitness on a Fruit-Based Diet
Explore all Raw Vegan Transformations!
Kat Green’s Top 7 Tips for Transitioning to a Raw Food Diet
Explore all Raw Vegan Tips!