Anna is a writer and graphic designer, supporting raw fooders with their book publishing projects. Anna also created a comic girl, Curious Fruitarianna, who talks about nutrition and health issues.
E-Book (Download Only)[wp_eStore_fancy2 id=7]
Also available in paperback.
- 1 small dish
- Process six dates, which will serve as the pie crust, in a food processor until they’re in a clump.
- Using the processed dates and with wet hands, form the pie crust in a small bowl or heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Mix the bananas, raspberries and three remaining dates in a food processor.
- Add the mixture of bananas, raspberries and three dates into the pie crust.
- Enjoy immediately or freeze for a firmer consistency, removing from the freezer 30 minutes before serving.
Check out Anna’s transformation interview!
Hungry for more? Check out Anna’s Banana Tower Raw Pie recipe!
Enjoy Fruitarianna’s Complete Meditation Series
Story 1: This Is My Meditation
Story 3: Practicing Awareness with Words