Rebecca is on Facebook daily (personal profile and Texas Fruitarian page) and Instagram occasionally and keeps her profile public for anyone who desires to follow. She enjoys posting food pictures with recipes, truth bombs, motivational life lessons, humor and healing journey updates.
- 5 ears of corn, freshly cut from the cob
- 1 to 2 tomatoes (“I prefer more,” Rebecca says.), diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, diced and, optionally, with seeds removed
- Blend four ears of corn until smooth. No added liquid is needed.
- Stir in and garnish with an ear of freshly cut corn and tomatoes, bell pepper and jalapeño