Rebecca Rosenberg shares her recipe for Texas Corn Chowder. Rebecca is a raw vegan fruitarian multiple sclerosis warrior who chooses to do everything in her power to fight and survive against “incurable” diseases. So far, she’s winning!
Censorship Is Making It Harder Than Ever to Find Natural Health Content. Help Your Family and Friends Plus Fruit-Powered by Sharing!
💛 Complete the Circle of Giving by Supporting This Content! 💛
Rebecca is on Facebook daily (personal profile and Texas Fruitarian page) and Instagram occasionally and keeps her profile public for anyone who desires to follow. She enjoys posting food pictures with recipes, truth bombs, motivational life lessons, humor and healing journey updates.
- 5 ears of corn, freshly cut from the cob
- 1 to 2 tomatoes (“I prefer more,” Rebecca says.), diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, diced and, optionally, with seeds removed
- Blend four ears of corn until smooth. No added liquid is needed.
- Stir in and garnish with an ear of freshly cut corn and tomatoes, bell pepper and jalapeño
More with Rebecca Rosenberg in Fruit-Powered Magazine
Rebecca Rosenberg Reversing Multiple Sclerosis on a Fruit-Based Diet
Explore all Raw Vegan Transformations!
Rebecca Rosenberg’s Top 8 Tips for Transitioning to a Raw Food Diet
Explore all Raw Vegan Tips!