Tarah Millen of 40BelowFruity.com shares her recipe for Sweet and Spicy Salsa, delicious as a dip, spread or stuffed into lettuce wraps. Tarah inspires through her YouTube videos, personalized coaching and her program Eat Fruit & Feel Sexy 21 Day Raw Food Cleanse.
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, diced
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 mango, chopped finely
- 5 scallions, sliced thinly
- ½ jalapeno pepper, diced small
- ½ cup cilantro, diced
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Dice all ingredients and add to a blender. Pulse three times until combined but still chunky.
- Serve with sliced veggies, raw tortilla chips or as a filling in lettuce wraps. Yum!
Check out Tarah Millen’s transformation interview!
Check out Tarah’s arts feature story.