Karen is an expert on nutrition, family development and raising healthy raw children. She has led a low-fat raw vegan diet since the mid-1990s. She is the author of Creating Healthy Children: Through Attachment Parenting and Raw Foods and the forthcoming Raw Vegan Recipe Fun for Families. Explore The Best in Family Health, Karen Ranzi’s guest stories for Fruit-Powered Magazine.
- 2 cups of zucchini, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup of sesame seeds, hulled
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt (optional)
- Blend sesame seeds until ground using a high-powered blender such as a Vitamix model or food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
Check out Karen’s transformation profile!