Joy King shares her recipe for Lymph-Moving, Circulation-Stirring Tomato Salad. On a low-fat raw food diet, Joy, originally from Portland, Oregon, has overcome eating and digestive disorders, constipation, dry eyes, headaches, exhaustion, weight gain, acne, dry and oily skin and skin rashes. Joy owns the blog JoyKing.us, website DetoxWithJoy.com and YouTube channel PapayaJoy. She is exploring a plan to open a healing-lifestyle center open to all walks of life.
Censorship Is Making It Harder Than Ever to Find Natural Health Content. Help Your Family and Friends Plus Fruit-Powered by Sharing!
💛 Complete the Circle of Giving by Supporting This Content! 💛
“This is a great evening meal or snack, especially in cold weather,” Joy says. “Lemon helps break up and move lymph fluid, while the cayenne gets your circulation moving and also has a warming effect.”
- 5 to 6 tomatoes
- ½ to 1 full lemon—juice and pulp—depending on size and lymph-moving desires!
- Dash of cayenne powder or clips from fresh cayenne—as much or as little as you can take.
- Chop the tomatoes and place into a bowl.
- Cut the lemon and add to the bowl.
- Add the cayenne powder or fresh cayenne.
Check out Joy’s transformation profile!
Discover Joy’s Top 5 Tips for health!
Check out Joy’s guest story on living and traveling in an RV as a fruitarian and working from the road.