“This is a great evening meal or snack, especially in cold weather,” Joy says. “Lemon helps break up and move lymph fluid, while the cayenne gets your circulation moving and also has a warming effect.”
- 5 to 6 tomatoes
- ½ to 1 full lemon—juice and pulp—depending on size and lymph-moving desires!
- Dash of cayenne powder or clips from fresh cayenne—as much or as little as you can take.
- Chop the tomatoes and place into a bowl.
- Cut the lemon and add to the bowl.
- Add the cayenne powder or fresh cayenne.
Check out Joy’s transformation profile!
Discover Joy’s Top 5 Tips for health!
Check out Joy’s guest story on living and traveling in an RV as a fruitarian and working from the road.