Joy King shares her Top 5 Tips for health. On a low-fat raw food diet, Joy, originally from Portland, Oregon, has overcome eating and digestive disorders, constipation, dry eyes, headaches, exhaustion, weight gain, acne, dry and oily skin and skin rashes. Joy owns the blog JoyKing.us, website DetoxWithJoy.com and YouTube channel PapayaJoy. She is exploring a plan to open a healing-lifestyle center open to all walks of life.
Censorship Is Making It Harder Than Ever to Find Natural Health Content. Help Your Family and Friends Plus Fruit-Powered by Sharing!
💛 Complete the Circle of Giving by Supporting This Content! 💛
- Make sure your kidneys are filtering.
- Get an iridology picture taken. Understand your body’s strengths and weaknesses so that you can create a system that works specifically for you.
- Understand that true health is a three-pronged approach: mind, body and spirit. What we put into our minds and hearts are just as important as what we put into our bodies. Create practices that support all three, and the road to health will be so much more enjoyable.
- Create mini-goals that you know you can accomplish—set yourself up for success and not failure. For instance, if you have to cook your family dinner every night, trying to be 100 percent raw out the gate might be a stretch. So start out with eating fruit for breakfast or something like a Raw Till 4 Plan if you want a bigger step. Mini-goals are with us for lifetimes, though.
- Write down five things you are grateful for each morning.
Check out Joy’s transformation profile!
Hungry for more? Check out Joy’s Lymph-Moving, Circulation-Stirring Tomato Salad recipe!
Check out Joy’s guest story on living and traveling in an RV as a fruitarian and working from the road.