[symple_divider margin_top=”20px” margin_bottom=”20px”]
- Use a spiralizer to cut the zucchini into “zoodles.” If feeling cold, throw them in hot water for 30 seconds immediately before serving (no longer!) and they will come out raw but warmer.
- Drain and mix in chopped parsley.
- Blend or food-process sun-dried tomatoes and pepper preferably with no extra water.
- Add your own herbs and seasonings (I don’t use any).
- Chop or use chopping feature on a Vitamix blender to add grape tomatoes.
- For “cheese,” try raw hemp hearts, if available.
Check out Natalie Lenka’s transformation story!
Discover Natalie’s Top 10 Tips for transitioning to a low-fat raw food diet!