Natalie Lenka shares her recipe for Fat-Free Zoodles Marinara. Natalie lives in New Jersey with her four dogs. Having healed an array of chronic debilitating health problems ranging from autoimmune to depression and arrhythmia through a high-fruit raw vegan lifestyle, she is sharing her story to help others, who may be able to heal themselves through a natural diet. She is active and loves to surf, hike, bike and spend time in nature. Visit Natalie’s YouTube channel, Fruit Nat, and website, FruityHealing.com.
[symple_divider margin_top=”20px” margin_bottom=”20px”]
- Use a spiralizer to cut the zucchini into “zoodles.” If feeling cold, throw them in hot water for 30 seconds immediately before serving (no longer!) and they will come out raw but warmer.
- Drain and mix in chopped parsley.
- Blend or food-process sun-dried tomatoes and pepper preferably with no extra water.
- Add your own herbs and seasonings (I don’t use any).
- Chop or use chopping feature on a Vitamix blender to add grape tomatoes.
- For “cheese,” try raw hemp hearts, if available.
Check out Natalie Lenka’s transformation story!
Discover Natalie’s Top 10 Tips for transitioning to a low-fat raw food diet!