Paul and Yulia Tarbath of RawsomeHealthy.com share their recipe for Banana Pie with Apple and Date Sauce. Their YouTube channel features more than 100 videos on a variety of topics. Paul and Yulia are co-authors of Deliciously Raw Dinners and The Raw Message. Yulia is also the author of The Spirit of Transition.
- 5 medium soft bananas
- 1 medium apple, peeled and seeded
- 4 medjool dates, seeded
- 1 tablespoon of pure water
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Cut bananas into long, thin slices
- Chop up apples and dates
- Add 1 tablespoon of water (more or less, depending on your preferred consistency) to a food processor
- Add chopped dates and apple (plus optional cinnamon, if you are using it) and process together
- Make the pie in layers:
- First layer: banana slices
- Second layer: apple and date sauce
- Third layer: banana slices
- Fourth layer: apple and date sauce
- Fifth layer: banana slices
- Serve and enjoy!
Check out Paul and Yulia’s transformation profile!
Discover Paul and Yulia’s Top 5 Tips for going raw!
Hungry for more? Check out Paul and Yulia’s Nectarine Ecstasy Soup recipe!