Paul and Yulia Tarbath of RawsomeHealthy.com share their recipe for Nectarine Ecstasy Soup. Their YouTube channel features more than 100 videos on a variety of topics. Paul and Yulia are co-authors of Deliciously Raw Dinners and The Raw Message. Yulia is also the author of The Spirit of Transition.
- 7 ripe nectarines (skin removed)
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- ½ cup of parsley, chopped
- ½ cup of pure water
- Chop the nectarines into chunks (keep half a nectarine for decoration) and add to your blender together with water.
- Add spinach and parsley to your blender and blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Cut the reserved half-nectarine into wedges and arrange on top of the soup.
- Eat and enjoy—truly ecstatic!
Check out Paul and Yulia’s transformation profile!
Discover Paul and Yulia’s Top 5 Tips for going raw!
Hungry for more? Check out Paul and Yulia’s Banana Pie with Apple and Date Sauce recipe!