A low-fat raw vegan lifestyle enabled him to start running and improve recovery in his strength training. He’s making steady progress in endurance and strength in spite of—or because of—5 percent of his calories come from fat and protein each. Connect with Rob on RawViking.com and on YouTube and Facebook.
- 4 to 8 ounces (125 to 250 grams) of spinach
- 1 to 2 white zucchini (pale green), spiralized
- 1.5 pounds (700 grams) of peeled oranges, cut. May be substituted with mangos.
- 1 pomegranate, deseeded
- Combine all ingredients, mix and enjoy!
- Make an alternate recipe with mangos substituted for oranges.
- Additionally, substitute the pomegranate with wild blueberries, for example.
Check out Rob’s transformation interview!
Discover Rob’s Top 7 Tips to transition to and stay on a low-fat raw vegan diet!