Mewsum Wong shares her recipe for Raw Pad Thai. Mewsum is the new darling of raw food in Asia. She is an advocate and solicitor by profession and is the founder of the largest natural, plant-based foods movement in Asia called Raw Food Asia. Mewsum works with the government of Brunei to promote health and encourage the consumption of fruits and vegetables for health.
With more than 62,350 fans on her Facebook group, Raw Food Asia, she is bringing the raw food movement in Asia to greater heights. Don’t forget to check out Raw Food Asia for regular updates on all that is fruity. Some of the most famous health aficionados on earth are members, too! E-mail Mewsum.
- Carrots, sliced
- Radishes, sliced
- Big bean sprouts
- Spring onions (optional), diced
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Fresh chili
- Cashews, ground to a powder
- Almonds, ground to a powder
- Coconut “meal” and water
- Juice of a lime
- Mix the carrots, radishes, bean sprouts, olive oil and, if desired, spring onions.
- To make the sauce, mix all the ingredients and then drizzle over the vegetables.