Brittany is an enthusiastic athlete, acrobat and world traveler. She spends much of her time upside-down, balanced on a fellow acrobat’s hands, or flying through the air on their feet. An avid minimalist, Brittany enjoys exploring new destinations with her one small backpack of possessions either on foot or with her Toyota RV Camper.
- 4 to 5 oranges (the juicier the better)
- 1½ cups of fresh or frozen pineapple
- 1 heaping handful of fresh basil
- Peel the oranges and combine them along with the pineapple and basil in a blender on high until the mixture is nice and smooth.
- Pour, serve and enjoy!
- “If I want this to be more of a cold or frozen drink, I either use frozen pineapple (buying it this way or freezing mine in advance), or I add a few ice cubes,” Brittany says. “If you use a lot of frozen fruit, you may need to add a bit of water to the mixture.”
Check out Brittany Taylor’s transformation story!
Discover Brittany Taylor’s Top 8 Tips for making fitness gains fun for you!