Conor McMillen share his recipe for Messy Raw Mexican Corn Salad. Conor is a therapist and health coach. Coming from a background of drugs and alcohol to cope with depression and anxiety, much of his focus is bringing a sustainable health path to others who are struggling. He shares his work on YouTube as HandyManBananas, a channel dedicated to physical health through mainly raw foods and exercise. His new channel, Conor McMillen, focuses on mental health and the emotional body.
Conor is also the founder of the Fruit Winter Festival, held annually in Chiang Mai, Thailand. The festival is 100 percent free. The mission of the festival is to spread the health message and bridge the gap between physical, mental and emotional health.
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 2 ears of corn
- 1 large heirloom tomato
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium tomatillo
- Handful of cilantro (with stems)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 scallion (optional)
- Chunk of jalapeno to taste (optional)
- Thinly chop the romaine lettuce and place into a large bowl.
- Dice the tomato and halve the avocado, chopping it.
- Place kernels of one ear of corn, the remainder of the avocado and the tomatillo, lime juice, cilantro, jalepeno and scallion into a blender. Blend until smooth and pour over the lettuce.
- Top with kernels of one ear of corn and the chopped tomato and avocado. Enjoy!
Check out Conor’s transformation story!
Discover Conor’s Top 5 Tips for beginning your full-spectrum health journey!