Amy Yuter shares her recipe for Daily Green Smoothie. Amy is a mostly raw, gluten-free vegan. She is married and a mother of two children and two cats. Amy walked away from conventional medicine and found wellness for her family through diet and alternative medicine. She works in securities law compliance and used to work as a federal investigator. Perhaps her investigative skills helped her find that the food we eat has a huge impact on our wellness. Her passions are meditation, raw vegan lifestyle, food combining, artificial-free living, kundalini yoga and being the love and light for others on their wellness journeys.
- 5 frozen organic bananas
- 10 pitted Deglet Noor dates
- Big handful of greens of choice (“I rotate organic romaine, spinach and kale,” Amy says.)
- 2 tablespoons of carob powder
- 5 ice cubes
- Fill your Vitamix or other high-speed blender with the ingredients and then add purified drinking water so that the blender is three-quarters filled.
- Blend until smooth but so that the dates are a little chunky. Enjoy!