Karen is an expert on nutrition, family development and raising healthy raw children. She has led a low-fat raw vegan diet since the mid-1990s. She is the author of Creating Healthy Children: Through Attachment Parenting and Raw Foods and the forthcoming Raw Vegan Recipe Fun for Families. Explore The Best in Family Health, Karen Ranzi’s guest stories for Fruit-Powered Magazine.
- 1 cup of cucumber, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of soaked pine nuts, soaked for a few hours
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 dates, pitted and soaked
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 to 2 stalks of celery
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Add more dill if desired.