Cassandra Glynn Kutner shares her Top 10 Tips for health. Cassandra gave up hope when a doctor told her she was going to be in a wheelchair in 10 years after diagnosing her with multiple sclerosis. She went on 15 medications and was bedridden, but something told her to never give up, and she caught a second wind. Cassandra went vegan in 2009 to lose weight and adopted a low-fat raw food diet in 2014, inspired by The 80/10/10 Diet.
1. Love yourself!
2. Never give up. If there is a will, there is always a way.
3. Listen to your body.
4. Eat what God made: fruits and vegetables.
5. Learn everything about your health. Your health is your wealth.
6. Meditate whenever possible.
7. Drink some clean water.
8. Exercise every day as best as you can.
9. Sleep is very important.
10. Get fresh air.
Check out Cassandra Glynn Kutner’s transformation story!
Hungry for more? Check out Cassandra’s Banana Green Smoothie recipe!