A raw vegan since 2010, Irene has been a personal growth and success coach, teaching about personal freedom and empowerment with groups and one-on-one, since 1987. Her mission has been to teach people to break through the struggle and self-sabotage that holds them back so they can live more fulfilling and successful lives. Irene has measured her success by the powerful shifts and changes that her clients have achieved in every area. She finds it a privilege and an inspiration to watch people go beyond old limitations to truly become what they are capable of being. She works with an international audience, is based in Philadelphia and teaches throughout the United States in person and via Skype. Visit ReturnToCenter.com or contact Irene by e-mail or phone at 215–483–6519.
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Celery, chopped
- 1 cup of cauliflower, finely chopped using an “S” blade in a food processor
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Chives, diced, to taste
- Basil, minced, to taste
- Blend equal parts of tomato and celery to fill your blender. Pour into serving bowls
- Into each bowl, add a generous sprinkle on top, to taste, of:
- Layer 1: garlic
- Layer 2: cauliflower “snow”
- Layer 3: basil
- Layer 4: chives
- “Leave toppings on top rather than mixing them in,” Irene says.
Check out Irene’s transformation story!
Discover Irene’s 6 keys to breaking the procrastination cycle!