Papaya with Passion Fruit Preparation
- Cut the papaya in half lengthwise. Gently scoop out the papaya seeds.
- Cut open a passion fruit in half and scoop out the tangy and sweet passion fruit into the papaya halves where the papaya seeds were.
- Grab your favorite spoon and scoop a piece of papaya with some passion fruit. Eat both at the same time and enjoy the flavor burst! The sweet papaya flavor is very nicely complimented with the tangy and sour flavor of passion fruit.
- If you don’t have passion fruit available to you, try it with lime. 🙂
- Eat this meal outside while you breathe fresh air and ground yourself barefoot to the Earth.