Anjali, the founder trustee of Indian Raw Vegan Foundation, is a blessed soul, strong spirit, raw vegan mother and wife. She is also an internationally acclaimed, award-winning artist-painter, renowned natural healer and author and speaker for the new generation kids and parents. Anjali has chosen a well-balanced fruit-based raw vegan lifestyle since 2012.
Anjali and her fully raw vegan son, Manikya, have together published the newly released Indian Raw Vegan Sweet Delights, whose sweets and drinks recipes are made from low-fat, whole, easily available and allergen-free ingredients. Their book Indian Raw Vegan Main-course Delicacies will also be released soon. Their first self-illustrated fruit-based story book, Little Monkey’s Birth Day, has found a place in the hearts of children worldwide. They are writing about their raw vegan experiences in their forthcoming book Nourishing the Whole Child. Learn more about them and their work on ManikyasNest.com and IndianRawVeganFoundation.com.
- 6 or more small bananas, peeled and diced (bigger bananas taste well but do not bring the exact texture)
- 3 to 4 medium-size mangos, cubed
- Half a small papaya, peeled and diced
- Some powdered pods or seeds of small cardamom and/or a few strands of saffron and/or raw vanilla powder to taste
- A few presoaked raisins
- A star-anise to decorate
- Add banana, mango and papaya pieces to a slow juicer. Add some water if required.
- Take all the pulp and add it to a bowl. Pour the desired quantity of juice over the pulp to achieve a desired consistency of porridge and mix well. If some juice remains, you can enjoy it separately.
- For the garnish, add some cardamom (elaichi) powder and/or a few strands of saffron and/or some vanilla powder for desired additional flavor. You can also add few presoaked raisins for additional texture. Enjoy this delicious porridge!
Check out Anjali and Manikya Sanghi’s transformation story!
Discover Anjali and Manikya Sanghi’s Top 10 Tips for getting family interested in raw vegan foods.
Thirsty for more? Check out Anjali and Manikya’s Instant Vitamin Infused Lemonade recipe!