Matt Bennett shares his Cucumber Dill Rollups recipe. He is a Holistic Health Educator with an emphasis on detoxification and raw, living foods. Matt grew up in a small town in southern Minnesota, where, from a young age, he suffered from a variety of health issues that his doctors could not resolve. Through his search for answers, he came across the concept of juice fasting, which eventually led him to discover a raw vegan lifestyle. Over the next several months, Matt watched virtually all his health issues fade away, and, now, after more than 10 years of practicing a raw vegan lifestyle, he continues to experience the best health of his life.
In 2014, Matt earned his certification as a Level II Detoxification Specialist through the International School of Detoxification, and, later that year, he became a Certified Raw Food Chef and Educator through the Graff Academy of Health Science. In 2017, Matt founded Raw Intuition LLC to help people reconnect with their intuition and gain the clarity to identify and remove the obstructions that are sabotaging their peace, health and happiness. Learn more about Matt on MyRawIntuition.com, where you can sign up for the Raw Intuition Newsletter and receive Matt’s top five breakfast smoothie recipes for free! You can also connect with Matt on Instagram, YouTube and Facebook.
Cucumber Dill Rollups: Ingredients
- 1 avocado
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh dill
Cucumber Dill Rollups: Directions
- Using a julienne peeler, slice the outside layer of the red bell pepper into strips and place to the side for later.
- Add the remaining red bell pepper, green onion, dill and lemon juice to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the avocado to the food processor and pulse again until everything is mixed and resembles guacamole.
- Using a “veggie peeler,” slice the cucumbers lengthwise into long, thin strips.
- Add a thin layer of the avocado mixture to each cucumber strip.
- Add a few of the thin red bell pepper strips to the left edge of the cucumber slices so the pepper strips hang over the edge.
- Starting at the left, gently roll up the strips, being careful not to squeeze out the cucumber filling.
- Serve and enjoy.