- Wash celery stalks and chop into 1-inch-long pieces.
- Place peeled bananas, whole or in pieces, into a blender, leaving at least 3 inches of clearance at the top.
- Add pitted dates and then add water to about an inch below the top of the bananas.
- Start blending, and once a vortex is created, drop cut celery into the vortex from above.
- Blend until smooth and serve.
- Adjust the volume of each ingredient according to your caloric and hydration needs, length and type of exercise, and taste, of course.
Check out Janie Gardener’s transformation story!