Jason Kvestad shares his Top 5 Tips to live your life well. He has enjoyed his adventure to a fruit-powered lifestyle, from eating a typical pyramid-scheme diet in the cold climate of Minnesota to living in the tropics and starting a fruitarian, raw vegan community in Ecuador called Terra Frutis. “We are building a base of peace-loving, solution-oriented, fruit-nourished members,” he says. “We welcome you to join us and be a part of the richness in person or follow our progress digitally and/or start your own self-providing lifestyle wherever you are. This idea, I feel, is one of our best options as people.”
1. Three bowel movements a day. Eat lots of fiber and whole plant foods.
2. Get your private parts in the sun and be careful not to burn between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
3. Drool in your blender. It helps digestion and keeps others from stealing your smoothie.
4. Do what you want to do. Make to-do lists and prioritize self-essentials.
5. Purify your environment. Eat healthy nutritious foods, breathe clean air, drink clean water and surround yourself with good thoughts and people.
Check out Jason Kvestad’s transformation story!
Hungry for more? Check out Jason Kvestad’s Liquid Calcium Sunshine Smoothie recipe!