Kvetoslava Martinec shares her Top 10 Tips for Health. Barefoot ethical fruitarian Kvetoslava is following the path of love. Since 1986, love and the biblical Commandment “Thou shalt not kill” inspired and led her to the ethical fruitarian lifestyle. Kvetoslava does not use any cosmetics or cleaning products. She is living a low-profile, private life in the tropics of Australia.
Kveta is writing a book about her raw fruit experiences. She used to be active in raw food forums, but after she discovered that her ethical fruitarian lifestyle was considered way too eccentric and even fascist by other raw food people, she left the deeply confused scene of discussions running in circles. She is also a homemaker, gardener, writer, dressmaker, guitar player, singer, gypsy tarot card reader, drawer and reader. Explore Kveta’s blog. E-mail her for gypsy tarot card readings.
1. Avoid overeating and overdrinking. Eat when hungry, drink when thirsty.
3. Avoid any dried foods, supplements and so-called superfoods and, if available, eat fresh organic raw fruit instead.
4. Cultivate love and a positive mind.
5. Avoid any kind of cosmetics and cleaning products.
6. Walk barefoot as much as possible. Ideally, always.
7. If possible, and you are not there yet, move out into natural settings.
8. Spend as much time outdoors as possible.
9. Be the master of your mind, not the other way around.
10. Practice gentle exercise like swimming, walking, yoga etc. All prolonged strenuous exercise will, in the future, damage parts of your body. The true strength is in your mind, and the true beauty in your spirit.
Check out Kvetoslava Martinec’s transformation story!
Discover Kvetoslava’s Top 11 Tips to Transition to a Raw Food Lifestyle!
Hungry for more? Check out Kvetoslava’s Magical Banana Drink recipe!